top of page

Grupo ClassicoPhx

Público·19 miembros

Rosario Central vs. Independiente Rivadavia live match 8 February 2024

Rosario Central vs Independiente Rivadavia on Thu, Feb 8, 2024, 22:30 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, ...

Pretty hard for me to resist not betting on the hosts to be winning this game although they should feel a bit disappointed that they could not end up in the top group the normal season they are top with 41 points in this relegation group and for sure one of the strongest home teams in the league all season long. After the restart they played 4 games and won 8 points as they even defeated last round the league leaders from Legia with even 2-0 at home. B36 Torshavn started the season with a 2-0 win and including the last matches of last season they have a 10-1-1 record in the last 12 matches. However, of the last 8 matches at home, they won only 2 with more than a 2 goals difference. When Edouard was played in behind the Copenhagen defence inside the first minute, anyone who has watched him banging in the goals for fun this season was expecting the net to bulge. Only a fine save from Johnsson denied him. Within the first three minutes, the goalkeeper had already laid down solid credentials for a man-of-the-match award. Another fine block to deny the rampaging Edouard and a follow-up save to keep out the Frenchman's compatriot Olivier Ntcham thrust him into the thick of the action. But when a second goal did not arrive immediately, they became discouraged and reverted to their old habits of lackadaisical running, half-arsed pressing and dullwitted passing. This allowed Brighton back into the game, and it was no great surprise when, after 80 minutes, they scored what proved to be the winner, the superb Neal Maupay guiding Aaron Mooy's cross into the far corner by way of delicate header. Spanish primera division 31 round and match between Deportivo Alaves and Osasuna. After 30 round Alaves is on 13 position on table with a 9 wins, 8 draws and 13 losses games with a goal different 31:45 and 35 points. On the another side Osasuna is on 12 position on table with a 8 wins, 11 draws and 11 losses games with a goal different 35:46 and 35 points. This two this meet on 03.11.2019 and Osasuna won 4:2 with a game with a lot of goals. This two this for me on safe position on table and for today my opinion is A; aves win with a AH 0.0. Good luck Third-placed Red Star, who beat Bayern 4-3 on aggregate in the 1991 European Cup semi-final en route to winning the continent's elite club competition, are third with three points while bottom team Olympiakos have one. We know the atmosphere in this stadium is special and we are all looking forward to the challenge of beating Red Star tomorrow," said Flick, who took over as interim manager from Croatian Niko Kovac on Nov 3. Rosario Central vs Independiente Rivadavia live score Rosario Central vs Independiente Rivadavia live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2024/02/08 at 16:00:00 UTC time in Argentine Division 1. Hopefully. Leganes denied same privilege Barcelona were afforded Well, this seems fair. Big club has an absolute stinker of a transfer window - literally dumps in its own figurative hand and slaps itself in the face - and the authorities allow them to make an emergency signing. Not only that, but it allows said big club to execute the relatively modest release clause in player's contract, thus probably fatally undermining smaller club's hopes of evading the drop. Bochum will play against Heidenheim in the 2 Bundesliga of Germany on Saturday. Bochum are currently 15th in the table and not far away from relegation zone. Their last two games finished in Draw against sandhausen and Darmstadt before covid break. While Heidenheim are currently fourth in the table. They Defeated Karlsruher by 3-1 the last game. But three of the last five Heidenheim matches at home finished in Draw. In the last three head to head matches Heidenheim has three and Bochum has two wins but Bochum won the last two head to head matches . I'm expecting Draw here . It is not better away from home; they have no win in six, having lost four therein. In their last two away matches in the competition, they conceded seven and scored none, though that was a while back. In their first leg meeting with United, they took a 15th minute lead but that was cancelled in the 36th minute. MAN OF THE MATCH Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City): A quick fire brace among wasteful team mates, earns my man of the match award for killing this one off once and for all. PLAYER RATINGS MANCHESTER CITY: Bravo (6), Cancelo (7), Garcia (6), Otamendi (7), Angelino (7), Gundogan (8), Silva (8), Foden (5), Bernardo (7), Mahrez (6), Jesus (7) Subs: Sterling (6), Stones (5), Rodri (5) FULHAM: Rodak (6), Hector (5), Johansen (7), Ream (1), Decordova-Reid (7), Kongolo (6), Cavaleiro (5), Christie (4), Bryan (6), Onomah (5), Sessegnon (5) Subs: Jasper (n/a), Odoi (5), Cairney (5) KEY MOMENTS 6’ - PENALTY AND A RED CARD! Ream, who started the game with a nervous touch, pulls back Jesus who is just about through on goal. Mauro Icardi replaces Edinson Cavani. Posted at 71' Pablo Sarabia (Paris Saint Germain) hits the right post with a left footed shot from the centre of the box. Assisted by Idrissa Gueye. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Pablo Sarabia. Posted at 66' Foul by Idrissa Gueye (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 66' Frédéric Sammaritano (Dijon) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Condolences that also extend to all Real Madrid. During the Lorenzo Sanz presidency, Real Madrid continued to enhance its history and legend. He was the president with whom the long-awaited seventh European Cup in Amsterdam in 1998 was won 32 years later. With Lorenzo Sanz as president of Real Madrid, the club won two European Cups as well as an Intercontinental Cup, a League, a Spanish Super Cup, a basketball League and a European Cup Winners' Cup. As injuries go. Southampton's Sofiane Boufal added to a list of bizarre injuries on Thursday when he was declared doubtful for the weekend Premier League game against Watford after stubbing his big toe on a kitchen table. Manager Ralph Hasenhuttl told reporters the 26-year-old Morocco midfielder had not been able to train for the last three days. The Swede, who has personally donated €100,000 said in a video annoucing the scheme: "Italy has always given me so much and, in this dramatic moment, I want to give back even more to this country that I love. Football Manager made free in the midst of coronavirus outbreak In news that will doubtless be welcome to all football fans who have been forced into self-isolation by the coronavirus outbreak, Football Manager's manufacturers have confirmed that the popular video game will be made free for a week. Aurora will be meeting with the away team Royal pari and this game looking at it the away team in the last games have won 5 games in meeting with the home team and the home team have won only 1 but in this meeting the both have recorded over of 2.5 total goals in many games and so this making us to be very sure with this prediction Melbourne Victory will host Wellington Phoenix for this fixture of the league. I think, the hosts want to win at all costs. Yeah, Melbourne is one of the main outsiders in this campaign. They are currently bottom of the table. However, the hosts have advantage at home stadium. In any case, the hosts must go to the victory. Also, we have Wellington who's is very average team in this league. I do not this the visitors have a big motivation in this campaign. True, Wellington are in better shape. They have three consecutive victories. Perhaps, the visitors will try to fighting for the winning result.. In any case, I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance in this game. My pick - Melbourne Victory to win. Utah has not been as badly affected as some other states. But outside, in the streets, it is like something out of Zombieland. You are allowed to go out to the grocery store to get two weeks' worth of shopping, which I have been doing, but everyone is wearing masks and there is a solemn atmosphere. I am trying to limit my interaction with other people, so when I go for my run I tend to go super early at 5am or really late at 10pm. While Le Mans have struggled to pick up regular wins in Ligue 2 of late, PSG come into this match in fine form, both in terms of winning and scoring. That said, PSG didn't exactly go wild when beating a second division side at this stage of the competition last season. They travelled to take on Orleans and won by just two goals to one. They also needed extra-time to get better of a lower-level side in the Coupe de France last term. How he wants to learn from two of the bestIn Netherlands team-mate Virgil van Dijk and Juve's Giorgio Chiellini, De Ligt plays alongside two of the finest central defenders in the game. He said: "You try to pick some attributes from them to improve your own game, but in the end I think the most important thing is to observe them but not change your own style of play. I think every player has their own style, so I just try to see things I can improve on. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Watford 3, Aston Villa 0. BookingPosted at 90'+6' Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Frederic Guilbert (Aston Villa). Posted at 90'+5' Ismaila Sarr (Watford) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Conor Hourihane (Aston Villa). Posted at 90'+4' Ismaila Sarr (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Real Madrid have the best defensive record in La Liga, conceding just 21 goals in 32 matches. Four of the last five matches between these teams have featured fewer than 2.5 goals. Athletic Bilbao have won three of their last four home matches in La Liga. Real Madrid have kept three clean sheets in their last four La Liga matches. Smolevichy-STI are second to last in the league and together with last placed Belshina they are the only team without a win this season. At home they have scored only once in the 4 matches so far while in the last 2 home games they have conceded 5 goals. (watch@@) Today: Rosario Central vs Independiente Rivadavia 44 minutes ago — (watch@@) Today: Rosario Central vs Independiente Rivadavia live 8 February 2024 16 hours ago — Our detailed forecast before the game on 7 ... Chris Wilder began his managerial career at ninth-tier Alfreton Town in the Northern Counties Football League, before six years with Halifax Town, five at Oxford United and two at Northampton Town"It's hard to convey how bad we were before Chris took over - it was a chore to attend games," said Sam Parry, editor of DEM Blades fanzine. There were times when we lacked success despite our best efforts, and times where effort itself was at a premium. He joined Phoenix Arizona, whose co-owners include Chelsea legend Didier Drogba, in December. I felt disillusioned with life at Leicester and I knew I was not going to get a chance under Claudio Ranieri, who was the manager back then," Barmby, 25, says. I would not be surprised if, in the next few years, Phoenix ends up in MLS, so I signed because I want to be part of that journey, even if I only experience the beginning of it. Incredibly important bottom table match as both of these teams are on relegation zone. Mallorca created a lot of chances in the last match with Villarreal where they lost 0-1. Leganes gets players back after the 0-2 loss to Barcelona. Despite their goal draught, Leganes has scored more than Mallorca and hence the game gets them here. Mallorca won the first match 1-0. The 30-year-old Nigeria striker was signed on loan from Shanghai Shenhua - taking a pay cut to do so - because of an injury to Marcus Rashford. It was such a surprising move because his only real notable spell in England was with Watford and ended with six goals in his final year. After three brief substitute appearances for United, he made his first start on Thursday with Anthony Martial ruled out. Asked about the different return-to-play scenarios being mooted, he said: "That hasn't crossed my mind. Returning to play isn't, I don't think, on anyone's forefront of their mind at the minute. The club's wage deferral agreement, announced last Thursday, came after clubs failed to agree a collective course of action with the Premier League and Professional Footballers' Association. Instead, clubs agreed to individually consult with their players on a conditional wage cut and deferral of up to 30% of their annual salary. The Giant of Ukraine league host the second poorest form team in Ukraine league, Shakhtar Donetsk are the leaders of Ukraine Premier league with 40 points from 14 matches, scoring 40 goals against 6, their last home game was a 1-0 defeat of Dynamo Kyiv and after that since long time at home in domestic league undefeated. Lviv are 11th in the league with 11 points from 14 matches, scoring 10 goals against 24, presently in Premier league relegation group position. This game will not change any of their situation that's why they will not put much effort here, the host scores lot of goals and will put pass 2 to 3 goals here even if the team is rotated because of Champions league game ahead. Celtic manager Neil Lennon would be "bewildered" if Leigh Griffiths was charged for an alleged stamp on Hamilton Academical's Sam Woods. The Scottish FA will decide on Tuesday whether to issue a notice of complaint after the striker stood on the chest of Woods during Celtic's 4-1 win. Griffiths was booked for the incident but Hamilton boss Brian Rice said there is "no debate" that it merited a red. Come on. Brendan?! Arsenal are a shambles. Video - Rodgers: There will be 10 names for Arsenal job, but I'm happy at Leicester00:46 9:25 - Latest Ballon d'Or odds Raheem Sterling at 100-1 is GREAT value*. Lionel Messi: 1/12 Virgil van Dijk: 6/1 Cristiano Ronaldo: 33/1 Sadio Mane: 100/1 Alisson Becker: 100/1 Robert Lewandoswki: 100/1 Raheem Sterling: 100/1 Please don't lump a fiver on Raheem Sterling, then bill Eurosport when it all goes wrong. The injury-hit side trail by a single goal ahead of the return leg in Germany, and Mourinho praised the effort of the players who did feature: Werner penalty gives Leipzig slender lead over Spurs Atalanta on the verge of maiden Champions League quarter final after convincing win over Valencia "Come on, let's be loyal to the boys and tell them they did everything they could do. Friendly game in Denmark match between Randers and Vendsyssel. Randers play in super league but Vendsyssel play in first division in Denmark. This is first match for Ranger after eight match when played with Midtjylland and lost 0-2 on home. On the another side last match Vendsyssel played six of March when lost game with Koge on away. In last five head to head game Rangers have 3 wins and two games finished draw. Goal different in this five match is 8:4 for Randers side. This is first game for this teams after korona not in good condition is a team and my opinion is over 2.5 goals. Fortunately for the hosts, Portsmouth have struggled to get going away from home. Kenny Jackett's men, who have been on a good run of late, have found it tough to impose themselves on the road, where they've scored just six goals. Given that they've scored such a low total, it's not surprising that Pompey have won just one of their seven travelling matches. They are one of only eight teams to concede less than ten travelling goals, though that hasn't stopped from losing more than they've won or drawn, tasting defeat in four out of seven on the road. This night will be played few games at the program of Champions league of CONCACAF. At this match rivals will be the teams od Deportivo Saprissa which is from Costa Rica and Montreal Impact which from Canada. Borussia Dortmund won the previous match at home with 2-1 after two goals scored by the in form striker Haaland. Dortmund dominated the most part of the game and they deserve the win, but the away goal scored by PSG makes this game more interesting. Both teams are a goal scoring machine, with plenty of power up front and with quality players that can make the difference anytime. PSG needs to score and they will attack for sure from the start leaving more spaces in the defense for Dortmund. This spaces can be easily exploited by the fast players of the Germans. I see some goals in this match. Inter have benefited a lot from a good defence this season; in the Serie A, they have the joint best defence. They have also been good in attack; they have the third best attack in the league with 42 goals. Romelu Lukaku and Argentine Javier Martinez have been very key in attack, scoring a combined 24 in Serie A already. I'm not saying they are the examples that should be followed, but there could be something quite spectacular about football fans coming together after this crisis is over. It would bring some joy back to the nation as football does impact so many people. Neville has already opened his two hotels in Manchester to the support staff working during the virus, giving them free beds. Brighton have not won in their last five matches to sit 15th while 19th-placed Watford are looking to avoid a third straight defeat. Brighton have let in three goals in each of their last two games, losing at Bournemouth and drawing with West Ham United. Sunday, Feb. Sheffield United v Bournemouth (1400) *Bournemouth have lost six of their last seven away matches (W1) and failed to score in their last three away fixtures. This is probably one of the safest matches today for betting on goals and that will be my option for this duel, what is very and more than real. So, Borussia Dortmund is one of the best teams in the Europe and in this moment their attack with fantastic Holland is on amazing level. They are very easy scoring a lot of goals, all the time and not so long ago, this team is also beat and PSG 2-1, very strong rival. Freiburg will score here one goal and rest will do the home team. It is very real really. Rosario Central - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats Rosario Central vs Independiente Rivadavia on Thu, Feb 8, 2024, 22:30 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, ... Cole came through West Ham's academy before moving on to Chelsea, where he won three Premier League titles and two FA Cups. He returned to West Ham in 2013. We're looking at the team we're bringing in. Joe Cole is one of a lot of people who we've talked about and who we're considering," Moyes told a news conference on Thursday. The hosts are coming into this one following some patchy results, with less than stellar displays coming on the road. However, their home form this season has been solid, despite facing some of the league’s bigger teams. Charlton have already met four of the top five at home this term, including a victory over title contenders Leeds. The club's all-time top scorer was among many Barcelona players including Luis Suarez - who released identical statements on social media on Monday to confirm the decision. As well as the 70% reduction in our salaries during the national state of emergency, we will make a contribution so that the club's employees can earn 100% of their salaries during this time," Messi said on his Instagram account. Hopefully that is where his head will be at. A fairytale move' - the reactionAs expected, news of Manchester United turning to China for former Watford striker Ighalo received a mixed reaction. BBC World Service's John Bennett said the deal was a "fairytale move" for Ighalo, a Manchester United from Lagos whose family had been based in Manchester while he played for Watford. Back in 2015, after Watford's promotion from the Championship, Ighalo told me where he was most looking forward to playing in his first Premier League season. Laval sit on 8th spot right now. They managed 19 points from 13 matches this season and recorded 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. They had some mixed performances in their recent matches as they have won 2 lost 2 and drew 1. They are coming from a victory against Ajaccio by 2-0 goals. Their home performance is not good as they suffered 3 defeats in their last 7 home matches. Click here to read Tuesday's Paper Round 09:50 - Van Basten suspended by Fox Sports Former Netherlands forward Marco van Basten has been suspended from his role as a television analyst for one week after using a term associated with Nazi rallies. The 55-year-old said "Sieg Heil", which in German means "hail victory", on the Dutch edition of Fox Sports after a German coach was interviewed by one of the channel's reporters for the De Eretribune show on Sunday.

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros